Create a unique look with high tech carpet squares
You’ve most likely seen carpet with intricate or functional designs at office buildings and public places like airports. With many people opting for hardwoods and laminates instead of carpeting, use of modular carpet tile is one of the fastest growing segments in the carpet market according to the Carpet and Rug Institute.
Modular carpet tile advantages over wall-to-wall carpeting
- Easy to install
- Replace individual tiles when damage or stained
- Create stylish designs and patterns to match your décor
- Carpet small portions of your floor space easily, a potential area rug replacement
- Flexible flooring choice for renters
- Modular carpet tile can be relocated to your new home
- Choose from a huge variety of carpet tile styles and designs
- Low VOC, recyclable, and natural fiber carpet tiles are great green home, environmentally friendly options
Often referred to as carpet squares, the tiles are often 18 or 24 inches square, but come in many sizes. There are different types of tiles from sticky back for a fixed floor to interlocking options for a floating floor. After proper installation, the carpet tiles will all meld together.
Have questions about modular carpet tiles?
If you have any questions about carpet tiles or selecting the best modular carpet for your home or office, contact Donna Teagle from Floor Coverings International of Wheaton & Naperville. Some of the brands we install include:
- Shaw carpet tiles
- And more…
Donna will help find a solution that’s just right for you. Contact her at (630) 653-6100 today to schedule your free in-home flooring estimate.
We have a full range of flooring solutions for your home or office.